ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE: OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES
The competition details form part of these terms and conditions by the promoter. (FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC (“FrieslandCampina”) -manufacturers of Peak milk).
The Peak Breakfast Promo is aimed at rewarding consumers of Peak milk.
Terms and Conditions
- In order to enter the promo, you must agree to these Official Rules (“Rules”). Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. Participation is open to residents of the Federal Republic of Nigeria except employees of FrieslandCampina and their immediate families (parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, mothers-in -law, father, brother, sister, daughter and son- and spouses), the distributor team and relatives, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or household are excluded from the Contest. Any participation of these persons in the Contest is a violation of this term and shall be considered automatically void. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. The promoter has the right to withdraw or cancel the prize winning if the person (s) is identified to be among one the above.
- The “PEAK BREAKFAST” promotion commences on 26th August 2019 and ends on 15th October 2019. However, Promo runs while stock lasts. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The promoter has the right to extend or reduce this period at their discretion.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not conforming to the rules of the competition as clearly stated in this document or as may be amended or altered from time to time.
- In the event a participant is identified to be faulting (creating counterfeit of the pack not bought etc.) the promoter reserves the right to block the participant from the contest. In such case no notification would be given to the participant
- Events may occur that result in the promoter extending, refusing, reclaiming, cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending a promotion, these terms and/or the awarding of prize(s) at any point and for any reason. These events include but are not limited to a third party’s illegal activity, technical difficulties and/or any other reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the entrant agrees that the promoter shall have no liability as a result thereof.
- The decision of the promoter in all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All unique entries will be given instant prizes from Promoter via the mobile network platform.
- All entries will be checked by the promoters’ administrator. Any report or comment of participants which has abusive, defamatory or offensive content and rumors about the promoter or any natural or legal person and any reference offending the good morals or legality of the Promoter, will be excluded from the Contest.
- The gift prizes and grand Prize where stated, are not transferable to another individual and no other alternatives (such as cash) will be offered.
- Winners will not be asked to pay to claim free airtime credit or pay to receive the physical gifts or other gifts to be included in the period of the promotion.
- The Promoter has also the ability to exclude from the contest, any participant performing malicious actions in this contest.
- All participants by virtue of entering this promotion gives the Promoter their unreserved and irrevocable consent to use winner’s pictures, audio and video footage in National newspapers, TV, radio and social media pages for marketing and publicity purposes.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, entrants must be 18 years or older and a registered subscriber of any of the following mobile network operator in Nigeria: MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat.
- To win the Grand Prize participants must have a 6 months valid international passport.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Participants will be required to buy any of the following Peak full cream products:
- 12 tins Peak Evap Full Cream 160g;
- 5 rolls Peak Powder 16g;
- 2 pouches Peak Powder 380g;
- 2 tins Peak Powder 400g.
- Participants are required to take the products purchased to the nearest redemption center and get a scratch card, scratch the card and redeem their instant win.
- A maximum of 3 scratch cards can be issued to each participant per purchase.
- Each scratch card qualifies a participant for a raffle draw
- The 20 (Twenty) lucky winners of the raffle draw will get a breakfast getaway in Dubai
- Eligible Entrants are entitled to as many entries as possible
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- 20 (Twenty) Winners will be selected through the raffle draw.
- The raffle draw will be live on national TV at the end of the last week of the promotion.
- The 20 (Twenty) winners will be notified by a customer service team on the date and time of the trip. The promoter reserves the right to cancel the winning in case the winner (s) do not turn up as per the scheduled day, date, time. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible shortlisted entrant.
- Failure to respond and failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The decision of the promoter is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. The changes in the competition rules will be published on Peak milk website/Facebook page.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), these standard terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Redemption of N100 airtime on the scratch card will happen via the mobile network platform.
- All physical prizes in this promotion are only redeemable upon the presentation of the scratch card.
If a participant
- does not provide the data required at shortlisting, that participant’s entry will be ineligible and void.
- The promoter’s decision is final in all matters related to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter will be the final arbiter in any decision and the decision will be final and binding.
- Customer care agents will be available from 8am-5pm on Monday-Friday. The agents will be responsible for answering queries or questions as related to the promotion.
- Customer service agents will request winners’ name, number, location to decipher queries as needed
- The general public can call in to 0800FCWAMCO, 08003292626 between official hours to make inquiries or complaints about the promotion. Automated responses will be put in place to respond to calls outside working hours.
- Peak Milk is not liable to pay any taxes on behalf of winners. It shall be the responsibility of winners to pay all applicable taxes as may be required under the federal and state government taxation laws.
- Entrants agree that personal data entered during the registration, including name, phone number, may be processed, stored, shared and otherwise used for the marketing and promotional purposes by FrieslandCampina & its partners only.
- A list of 20 shortlisted winners from the raffle draw will be available in National newspapers, television, social media pages of the promoter and agencies. Names, pictures and video footage may be included.
- Participants also understand that his/her data may be used by the promoter in order to verify an entrant’s identity, postal address and telephone number in the event an entry qualifies for a grand prize.
- By participating in promotions, participants unequivocally and irrevocably consent to the use of their name, screen-name, image, photographs, winning sums, given social media name and geographical location for advertising, promotional and news purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Any other Peak Product apart from Peak Evap 160g, Peak Powder 380g, Peak powder 400g and Peak powder 16g (all Full cream products) will not be considered as a valid entry in this promotion.
- The promoter disclaims any liability whatsoever for inaccurate information, whether caused by the website, user’s equipment used in a promotion, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries.