Peak Ramb Stir Fry
1. Slice your ram meat thinly and in long pieces, marinade for 20 – 30 minutes in ¼ Tin Peak Evaporated Milk, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, corn starch (not necessary but to tenderise meat you may add 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda).
2. Slice onion and coloured peppers in ½ centimeter thick slices from top to bottom and let sit while the meat marinades.
3. Heat a large frying pan on medium high heat and add 1-2 tablespoons of oil (oil should just about be smoking), brown the ram meat, this should take you about 2-3 minutes per side, remove from the pan and set aside. Cook the meat in batches so as not to over crowd the pan.
4. Once all the meat is cooked, remove the pan from the heat and let it cool down for about 2 minutes, turn the heat to medium and place the pan on the fire once again. Immediately add the onions, garlic and the ginger, cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly. Add the coloured peppers and 1 more tablespoon of oil to the pan and cook for 3 – 4 minutes.
5. Add the Ram meat and juices to the pan along with the stock and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and cook through for 3 minutes on high heat.