Cook on low heat
Tip: Before you begin soak your stock fish in warm water and remove the fish from the bone, and keep the stock (the stock will be useful to keep for flavor and to keep to add moisture to the dish)
1. Soak the Cassava in cold water and rinse the Ugba in lukewarm water
2. Begin with your pot off the stove, add the Red Oil, followed by the stock cube diced onion, ugba and stir very well.
3. You can place the pot on a medium heat and add the stock fish, chopped uziza leaves, kidney beans, chopped tomato and peak milk
4. Lastly add the flour and margarine to thicken the sauce and add the salt to taste
5. Remove the pot from the stove and allow to cool
6. Serve the Soup with soaked Cassava at room temperature and garnish with the diced yellow and green bell peppers